Wineries & Breweries of the Sunshine Coast
If you like a drop of wine or a refreshing ale or two then the Sunshine Coast serves up some mighty fine wineries, vineyards and breweries. The region’s geographically stunning grape growing areas feature boutique wineries and vineyards producing premium award winning wines.
The Sunshine Coast wine region encompasses vineyards situated high up in the cooler climate of the Blackall Range, Montville, Maleny and Kenilworth areas through to the milder climates in the valleys near the coast, like Eumundi and Noosa.
A drive out into the Sunshine Coast vineyards is as pretty as a picture and most wineries have cellar doors where you can taste the wines and then purchase a few bottles. Many of the wineries also have restaurants offering fine food with cheese platters and even gourmet picnic hampers.
Here are some of the best wineries in the region:
- Little Morgue Winery at Yandina
- Maleny Mountains Winery at Maleny
- Flame Hill Vineyard at Montville
- Settler’s Rise Winery at Montville
- Mason Wines at Montville
- Flaxton Winery at Flaxton
- Moonshine Valley Winery, Forest Glen
- Maroochy Springs at Eumundi
- Eumundi Winery & Brewery, Eumundi
- Noosa Valley Winery, Noosa
- Barambah Ridge Cellar & Wine Bar, Tewantin
- Kenilworth Bluff Winery, Kenilworth
Maybe you prefer a thirst quenching ale? The Sunshine Coast has an ever-growing array of Breweries offering a good range of craft beers.
Try these for starters:
- Brouhaha Brewery, Maleny
- Bonsai Brewhouse, Pomona
- 10 Toes Brewery, Alexandra Headland
- Your Mates Brewery, Moffat Beach
- Moffat Beach Brewing Co, Caloundra
- The Sunshine Coast Brewery, Kunda Park
- Wild Rocket at Misty’s, Montville
- Macleod Brewing Co, Maleny
- Imperial Hotel, Eumundi
These boutique-style breweries popping up across the Sunshine Coast are a great place to idle away few hours, taste a few different types of brews, chill out and relax. Some of the breweries also offer great live musical entertainment on nights and weekends, so make sure you get around to check some of them out during your stay on the Sunshine Coast.
Enjoy the food, wine and boutique beer scene on the Sunshine Coast and book your Caloundra Accommodation with us here at Aspect Caloundra. Select from a stylish and spacious one, two or three bedroom apartment located near Bulcock Beach in Caloundra. BOOK NOW